Last Wednesday, the girls started school. Madison is in the 5th grade, and Kynley is starting Kindergarten. Kynley is SO excited about going to her big sister's school. They wear uniforms which I LOVE!!! It makes things so much easier on me. I was not sad until I got home and the house was eerily quiet. They have been in for almost a week now, and the quiteness is not so bad anymore. I will have time to get some projects done around here. Madison has been pretty much a straight A student, with a couple of B's in there. We are so proud of her. (she def. doesn't get it from me)!! Kynley is a smart little girl also. She just chooses when she wants to display it. We love her personality and energy. She has decided that when it is naptime at school, she really doesn't need to participate, so fortunately her teacher has used her as a helper. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They are so cute.
Of course Kynley doesn't need a nap(LOL!). She is a character but a cute character.
Hello Madison, hope school is going well. The boys start on Monday and they are super sad :(
Aunt Melody isn't so sad though :)
They look so cute.
I can't believe little Madison is so big. Wow it really has been too long.
Would love for our kids to play together. Kynley and Aaron would so get along :)
Tell Madison that uncle Al would love to share some Oreo cookies again.
Post a Comment