When I was pregnant with Kynley, I knew she was going to be an active little girl. She was constantly moving and twisting, and I loved it. In fact, most of the time, she was hanging from my ribs by her toes, (I know thats impossible), but that is SO what it felt like. Well, if you know her, she is still constantly, moving and twisting, and loves to hang on, and jump off of things. So, we decided that now is probably the time to enroll her in something that will help channel that energy. At first we thought about
Ballet, then maybe soccer, then gymnastics. I decided that ballet would be WAY too slow for her, and I would wait on soccer, so we went with gymnastics. Not to mention she is a BUNDLE of energy and muscles in a tiny body. So today we went for her trial class to see if she really wanted to do this. She LOVED it, and actually cried when the hour was up, because she was "not done"!! I know she is mine, but she was a natural. So you might want to get her autograph now, cuz when she makes it to the Olympics, she will be too busy. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We have been wanting to put Addie and Aaron in gymnastics also. Glad to hear she loved it. I am just waiting on some extra money!! :)
She sounds a lot like you!!! :)
You need to teach her to roller blade! (is that still cool??)
I can't wait to watch her!!. Ella loved looking at the pictures of Kynley doing gymnastics.
Post a Comment