Thursday, July 31, 2008

Never a dull moment around Kynley

Okay, so I have been debating on blogging this story. But it is TOO funny not to. Now those of you who have more than one child can probably understand what I am about to say. My girls are so far on the opposite ends of the spectrum, it is scary. Madison, has for the most part, been my laid back, sweet girl. As a little one, she was pretty good most of the time. I mean of course she had her times, she is a girl!! Kynley, while in my womb was literally hanging from my ribs with her toes, (I promise)!! And she has been active ever since. I mean, she wakes up at 6:30 (if I'm lucky), and is non stop till time to sleep again. She is strong-willed, but can be Oh so sweet. She knows how to give you those looks that just make you melt. But, one of the best qualities that she has, is her ability to make us CRACK UP with her stories. The other day my girls and my nephews were discussing the show "America's Got Talent". Well, apparently on one episode there was a lady who had some MAJOR enhancements, and decided that for her talent she would crush a can with them. Of course the kids thought that was HILARIOUS. Well, on Wed. night on the way home from church, my girls started to talk about it, and Madison was wondering if I thought that her "enhancements" were "real". I was like, well sweetie, I don't know, I didn't see them. So Madison proceeds to say, "well, maybe I can google that show and it will tell me", I was like, hmm, "I don't know". So, then Kynley pipes up with " why don't we go to Big Boobies. com", needless to say, Madison and I were DYING" laughing. I was like, what did you say, just in case I didn't hear her right. Well, of course she repeated it. So after that, she just kept adding to the story, since she had her mom and sister rolling. BTW, do NOT go to that website, it does exist!!!!!

3 comments:

AG said...

too funny!!
and yes I'm sure it does exist!! :)

Mrs.Hampton said...

I love it !I know someone else just like that.They are fun.

Lyndsay Almeida said...

shelly, thanks for linking to my blog. i've gotten a bunch of hits from this site, so i had to come check it out! your family is adorable. :)