Monday, July 21, 2008

Beach Vacation

Alrighty, so yes it has been awhile, and I am sorry!! Trying to keep up with everything. Not to mention I posted and spent all this time uploading pics. just to forget to hit the SAVE button. So then I got so frustrated that I just left it alone for a few more days.

Now I am ready to try again. A couple weeks ago, we went on a week Vacation at the Beach. We went with my sister and her family. It was a lot of fun!! Surprisingly, we didn't have many arguments to deal with, which is good with 10 people in a 3 bedroom condo. The condo wasn't top of the line, but we were so close to the beach, it didn't matter. Plus, I slept in a tent with flesh eating bugs, so this was a breeze!!
Enjoy just a few of the photos!!



Amanda, me, and Melody
My bathing beauties
She is getting too big!!
Those eyes will get you every time
My cool underwater camera

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute, Shelly!

AG said...

Where do you get the underwater camera???

Hope you guys had fun!!

AG said...

I can not find your email.

I love that camera. Went to the site to check it out and now I want one. What color did you get?