Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My baby is 6

March 11th, was Kynley's 6th birthday. I can't believe that she is already 6. She has been such a joy to our lives and always keeps us laughing. She is SO energetic and has an imagination that goes on and on!! It will not surprise me if she decides that she wants to take up acting or drama. I LOVE to see her love for life and all it has planned for her. I am praying that the LORD will guide me in the best way to shape her strong-willed personality into a leader that others want to be like!! I LOVE YOU BEAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



Can you believe her eyes used to be that BLUE!!
What a cutie patootie!!



Our little MODEL!!
A friend of ours told us about this new place on Roosevelt across from NAS Jax, called Jungle Quest. So I checked it out and realized this would be the PERFECT place for Kynley's birthday party. She LOVES to climb and swing like a little monkey. Jungle Quest has rope bridges, zip lines, a rock wall and party rooms. From the screams and squeals, I think it was a success. Oh, by the way, it's not just for kids, Adults LOVE it too.

2 comments:

AG said...

Wow!!

That place looks so cool!!

It is so hard to believe it has been so long since we have seen you guys!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

she is SO CUTE!!!