Saturday, February 7, 2009

The New and Improved Swiffer

We installed Pergo floors recently, and all of us have been putting on our socks and running, then sliding. Which is funny, since we are a family of accident prone people. Well, Bill decided to step it up a bit. He told Kynley to lay down on the floor in her feety P.J's, and of course she is up for anything wild and crazy. So here's the video of what they did:

4 comments:

TheVanzants said...

That is too funny! I love it!

Tamara said...

Too funny! I am not going to let Dennis see this, or he will be doing it on our floors with Hannah! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Too funny! I love how she is laughing!

Maddison

AG said...

Very Very Funny!!


It made Allen miss Bill, he said "I love Bill's laugh"


Wish we could work it out to see you guys!